Looking for pest deterrent services in Ventura County?
Contact us today for your FREE evaluation.
Ways to assist with Control measures
- Clear debris or belongs including firewood, sports equipment, leaves etc from the immediate area around your home.
- Weatherproof doors and windows, fill small holes and cracks.
- Limited light usage at nights or consider switching to non-attractant lights (yellow).
- Limit/thin vegetation that is immediately against your home
- Keep ground cover and grass well back from the foundation of your structure.
Signs that your Insulation needs to be replaced
Attic space has a urine or feces smell
A large portion of the insulated area has been contaminated with Animal feces, nesting material or urine.
Nesting holes or collapsed insulation indicate that your insulation is not performing at its peak.
- Live Pests
Actual rodents living in the insulated areas indicates that the insulation should be replaced.
- Signs A Deterrent Will Help
-Actual droppings are present
-Noises or “squeaking” in your walls
-Nibbled or eaten food goods in your pantry
-Gnaw marks or noises on hard items such as pipes and furniture
Pigeon Control Options
- Net off areas
- Bird spikes on landing surfaces
- Birth Control in roosting area
- Visual Deterrents in landing areas
- Electric shock tracks/coils
- Taste, audio and visual deterrents
- Remove existing insulation and debris
- Seal exposed holes
- Sanitize the infested areas
- Re-insulate using R-30 attic Batts
Best Prices On The Market!
Insight Pest Management is the best rated termite company in Ventura, County. On the first visit we will conduct a thorough inspection of property to determine the issue. If necessary, we bring in state-of-the-art equipment, such as moisture meters, telescoping cameras, and UV lights to help identify high risk areas such as entry points, leaks, and cracks.